The Board of Supervisors will hold a public hearing on the following matters at an adjourned meeting on March 24 at 6:30 p.m. in the Public Meeting Room of the Chesterfield Administration Building:
- Ordinance amendments relating to when penalties accrue for late filing of license taxes and the payment of other delinquent taxes, and adding a classification for limited mixed beverage retailers.
- Ordinance amendments related to service fees for emergency ambulance transport.
- Ordinance amendments related to fees for water and wastewater connection and monthly water and wastewater capacity cost charges.
At 6:45 p.m. on March 24, the Board of Supervisors will hold a public hearing on:
- An ordinance to establish the annual tax levy on various classes of property for the Chesterfield County.
Copies of the ordinances are on file in the County Administrator’s office, Room 504, 9901 Lori Road, and may be examined by all interested persons between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday of each regular business day.
All persons wishing to present their views on this subject are encouraged to call the Office of the Clerk to the Board of Supervisors at 748-1200 to be placed on the speakers list, or may appear and sign up at 6 p.m. before the meeting.
The Board of Supervisors will hold a public hearing on the following matter at an adjourned meeting on April 14 at 6:30 p.m. in the Public Meeting Room of the Chesterfield Administration Building:
- In Bermuda Magisterial District, a request of Virginia Electric & Power Company C/O Dominion Resources, Inc. for the siting of an electric power generation plant and disposal facility for fossil fuel combustion products in a heavy industrial (I-3) district on 842.1 acres fronting 3580 feet on the north and south lines of Coxendale Road, east of Old Stage Road and at the southwest corner of Old Stage Road and Coxendale Roads.
If further information is desired, please contact the County Attorney’s Office at 748-1491, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.