The Board of Supervisors, beginning at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 28 in the Public Meeting Room of the County Administration Building, will consider the following requests:
- In the Bermuda District, Acquisitions Plus LLC requests rezoning and amendment of zoning district map from light industrial (I-1) and residential (R-7) to residential rownhouse (R-TH) on 16.9 acres fronting approximately 920 feet on the north and south lines of Gayland Avenue, approximately 600 feet east of Jefferson Davis Highway.
- In the Bermuda District, Bharat Shah requests rezoning and amendment of zoning district map from agricultural (A) to corporate office (O-2) on 2 acres known as 508 West Hundred Road.
- In the Bermuda District, James S. Mills requests renewal of a manufactured home permit to allow a temporary manufactured home in a residential (R-7) district on .5 acre known as 2619 Shields Road.
- In the Dale District, Evan Somogyi requests conditional use and amendment of zoning district map to permit a tattoo parlor (to include body piercing) on 0.8 acre of a 13.5-acre tract located in a general business (C-5) district fronting 340 feet on the south line of Hull Street Road, 210 feet east of Speeks Drive.
- In the Dale District, Richmond Kickers Youth Soccer Club, Inc. requests amendment of conditional use planned development and amendment of zoning district map to permit outdoor recreational facilities and exceptions related to requirements relative to, but not limited to, open space, height and setbacks in a corporate office (O-2) district on 11.3 acres fronting 1450 feet on the north and east lines of Ridgedale Parkway, 2000 feet off the west line of Iron Bridge Road.
- In the Dale District, Carrie Coyner requests amendment to zoning and amendment of zoning district map to seek relief of an existing delinquency in payment of a transportation contribution and to modify the payment schedule in a residential (R-40) district on 418.1 acres fronting 1100 feet on south line of Nash Road, 3100 feet northeast of East Fair Drive, also fronting 1350 feet on east line of East Fair Drive, across from Lylwood Lane.
- In the Matoaca District, Carrie E. Coyner requests amendment to zoning and amendment of zoning district map relative to density and buffers on 165.5 acres and conditional use to permit recreational uses on 554.5 acres of a 565.5 acre tract in a residential (R-15) district fronting 1650 feet on the west line of Old Hundred Road, 1430 feet south of Scottwood Road.
- In the Matoaca District, Peacefield Development Corp. requests amendment of zoning and amendment of zoning district map relative to house size in a residential (R-88) district on 104.3 acres fronting 2470 feet on the east line of River Road, 150 feet north of Graves Road; also fronting 1050 feet on the north line of Graves Road, 360 feet east of River Road.
- In the Matoaca District, Gerald W. Archer requests renewal of a manufactured home permit to allow a temporary manufactured home in a residential (R-7) district on 2 acres known as 21218 Franklin Avenue.
Copies of the above requests are on file in the County Administrator’s Office (Room 505) at the County Administration Building and in the Planning Department at the Community Development Building, 9800 Government Center Parkway, for public examination during regular business hours, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. More information about these requests can be found at www.chesterfield.gov/plan .