Two injured in Ettrick fire

The Chesterfield County Department of Fire and Emergency Medical Services responded Friday, Feb. 10, at 4:02 p.m. to 16120 Meridian Ave. for the report of a house fire. Fire crews arrived to find fire and smoke coming from two windows of the house. It took crews approximately 25 minutes to get the fire under control. Chesterfield County Fire and EMS crews transported one patient to VCU Medical Center for smoke-inhalation injuries and treated another patient on the scene for minor injuries.

Chesterfield County fire marshals determined the fire started as a result of an electrical problem with a small portable electric fan that was located in the bedroom where the fire started.

Comments

Post new comment

More information about formatting options

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.