Electrical wiring causes mobile home fire

The Chesterfield County Department of Fire and Emergency Medical Services responded Saturday afternoon, June 14, at 2:11 p.m. to 13513 Jefferson Davis Hwy. for the report of smoke coming from a mobile home.  Fire crews arrived to find smoke showing and no one at home. Crews made entry and found fire in the kitchen cabinets. The fire was extinguished and marked under control in about 15 minutes. There were no injuries and one occupant was displaced.

Fire Marshals determined the fire was accidental and started as a result of a malfunctioning electrical wire in the wall.

Comments

Post new comment

More information about formatting options

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.