Changes to the Midlothian Library branch due to celebration of the Vine Wine Festival, April 12
On Saturday, April 12, the Chesterfield Chamber of Commerce will hold its Celebration of the Vine wine festival at the MillWorks, 13872 Coalfield Commons Place, Midlothian. Midlothian Library branch patrons should note the following information on how their visit will be affected that day:
- No parking will be available on library grounds on Saturday, April 12. Parking will be available at John Tyler Community College and Midlothian High School. Free shuttles will be provided to and from the MillWorks, and will run every 10-15 minutes.
- Parking for handicapped customers will be available at Watkins Elementary School.
- All library patrons will need to enter the MillWorks at one of the marked gates where they will receive a library customer wristband, allowing them to enter the event and go to the library. If patrons wish to visit the festival as well, they will be required to purchase a ticket.
- There will be no drive-up access to the book drop between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. on Saturday.
- A valet area for bicycles will be available to wine festival and library patrons.
For more information, call the Midlothian Library, 768-7907.